Cookie information extended
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server that are stored in text files on the hard disk of the computer or on any device used by the user to access the site on the Internet (smartphone, tablet) and allow to collect information on navigation carried out by the user on the site.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies may be installed by the Site you are visiting (c.d. first-party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Types of cookies used and related purposes
These first-party cookies are used to guarantee and facilitate activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site for the normal navigation of the site and to allow its functionalities (such as allowing for example to authenticate to restricted areas, to save your session, your preferences browsing, saving products in the shopping cart, remembering some selection criteria such as language, managing the distribution of traffic, etc.) and to collect some information in aggregate (anonymous) form on users.
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site, etc.).
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
The Website does not use profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies – Social media
These third-party cookies allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and in particular to share site content through the aforementioned channels.
Profiling cookies – Advertising
These third-party cookies allow us to collect data and interests of visitors, in order to build on them a detailed profile used later for marketing purposes. In this way, users will be able to receive personalized and targeted advertisements based on their interests.]
Cookies used on the Website
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Website are shown in the table below.
It should be noted that the Website uses the following first-party technical cookies:
|I18N_LANGUAGE||www.michaelavargiu.it||tecnico||sessione||Used to distribute content in the user’s language|
|_ga||www.michaelavargiu.it||analytics||2 y||Collects navigation information in aggregate form|
|_gid||www.michaelavargiu.it||analytics||1 d||Collects navigation information in aggregate form|
|_gat||www.michaelavargiu.it||analytics||10 min||Collects navigation information in aggregate form|
Management of cookie preferences
You can learn about the information and how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the links contained in the “Deletion Mode” item in the tables above.
You can also object to registering cookies on your hard drive by configuring your browser to disable cookies. The following are the modes offered by the main browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or down to allow them all);
- Then click on “OK”.
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History Settings” and then “Use custom settings”;
- Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- Open Opera;
- Click on “Settings” in the browser menu and select “Settings”;
- Select “Quick Preferences”;
- Deselect “Enable cookies”;
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog that follows;
- In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
- After these operations, however, some web page functions may not be performed correctly.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller as persons authorized to process and / or system administrators.
These data may also be processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies are our direct collaborators and act as data controllers.
In particular, as part of the processing of data carried out through this site, the Data Controller has appointed Michaela Vargiu as Head of Treatment for the management and technical maintenance of the site.
Their list is constantly updated and is available upon request by sending a communication to the address below or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed to third parties.
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
At any time you can request information on the processing of your personal data, obtain the updating, correction or integration of the same, as well as obtaining the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and oppose the processing of Your Personal Data as provided by the GDPR reported in full at the end of this policy.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written notice to the address below or an e-mail to email@example.com
Owner and manager of the treatment
The data controller is Michaela Vargiu, with registered office at Via Leonardo Alagon 37, Cagliari (CA) 09127
VAT number: 03637080924
Responsible for the processing is Michaela Vargiu with registered office in Via Leonardo Alagon 37, Cagliari (CA) 09127
VAT number: 03637080924.